THE BMW GROUP CORPORATE FLEET PROGRAM
EXECUTIVE PREFRENCE PROGRAM (EPP)
For decades BMW has designed and created vehicles that are unrivaled in performance, innovation and design. Introducing the BMW GROUP CORPORATE FLEET PROGRAM / EXECUTIVE PREFRENCE PROGRAM (EPP). Now your company can experience the ultimate fleet solution and select from our full range of exciting new BMW’s including M series.
The BMW GROUP CORPORATE FLEET PROGRAM / EXECUTIVE PREFRENCE PROGRAM or EPP is open to companies who offer their executives and employee’s an auto reimbursement or allowance program as part of their company’s compensation package. Minimum requirements apply to enroll in this program.
- Enrolled companies receive special pricing, incentives and programs
- A dedicated Corporate Sales Team at BMW North America to answer any questions, assist with problems and ensure a smooth ownership process
- BMW Ultimate Service including No cost Maintenance for the first 4 years/50,000 miles
- Roadside Assistance for the first 4 years/unlimited mileage
- BMW Assist Safety Program and optional convenience program
- Attractive rates to attend BMW performance driving school courses
- Crevier BMW Advantage Services
- Largest BMW inventory in Southern California
- Complimentary use of a BMW Courtesy Vehicle during maintenance and service
- Complimentary daily car wash except Sunday’s
- Complimentary airport parking and shuttle service to John Wayne Airport
- A full Service Starbucks Café with free wireless internet.
These are just a few of the many advantages your company will receive with your enrollment.
Make sure your company is taking advantage of this exclusive partnership with BMW. If you would like to learn more about the BMW GROUP CORPORATE FLEET PROGRAM and how it will benefit your company and reduce the total cost of ownership. It’s easy….
Please contact Wayne Whiteside Key Accounts Manager, Crevier BMW. 657-231-5045. Direct, e-mail email@example.com.